The moloko plus collective can recommend five sources of revenue:
1. Donations. While this source doesn't provide much, it can provide necessary funds in crisis situations, that would be sufficient for lawyers' fees and other unforeseen costs. We do not recommend using donations as your main source of income.
2. Online and print sales of your content. Provides a large and regular income.
3. Merch. Provides a middle income that can grow if your media is popular and in high demand.
or some other online service with similar functions. The service like that allows you to receive money from your subscribers on a regular basis.
5. Organising events and parties. Events would allow you to bring your readers together and have fun while collecting money for your work.
6. Grants. Keep a close eye on different grant programs and don't be afraid to submit your project.
5. Borrowing money. Sometimes moloko plus borrows money from members of the team or uses credit cards (be careful with them).